Tuesday, August 12, 2008

atc' faces...

the tree is printed out on transperency paper-stamped with another favorite face stamp of mine and stamped again with a flourish stamp-and colored in using water color pencils and edgeded with the krylon silver leafing pen...


i love this face stamp~ mary in OZ has named her daphne :)
i have a thing for faces...

the background is crumpled wax paer and ink technique

the paper is from a old farmers almanac-it is edged in krylon silver leafing pen but for some reason my scanner has been cutting the edges of of my atc's???

3 comments:

Noel said...

Tammy, these are both beautiful...I love the faces as well. You must tell me about the crumpled wax paper techinque...please...please!!!
Hugs,
Noel

Mary S said...

Daphne and the crumpled waxed paper, I need to know about the technique too please Tammy. This is gorgeous also love the tree with face. You have been so busy!
Mary

Pursuing Art... said...

Stunning...and there is the tree again...with a great face...absolutely lovely! Daphne's face is so pretty and peaceful! The crumpled wax paper and ink is beautiful! ~Lisa ;-)

P.S. Good Lord, I'm this far behind!?!