Sunday, November 9, 2008

from lisa...........

lisa of http://www.pursuingart.blogspot.com/ and i did a swap i sent her a book thong and in return she sent me this wonderful pair of gingher scissors and beautiful austrain crystal fob-WITH sterling silver snowflake charms!! does she know me or what!! and in a RAK a month or so ago she sent me a treasure chest of items and along with wonderful forms to bead she included wood block letters that spell out crooked heart art~from her grandfathers book binding co. how cool is that!!!! now to play and create with the oh so fun letters(there is even an exclamation mark thats kind of hard to see in the pic) i love the different size and shapes of the letters and i can see me using these wonderful scissors with the oh so pretty fob for a long time to come!
many thanks my friend your generousity overwhelms me :) double click to see them better!


5 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

What beautiful blessings Tammy!
Your going to love those scissors...and the wooden letters are just perfect!!!
Love RAKs!!

HUGS from soggy windy san diego

Lynn said...

Lisa has a heart of gold. Love those letters, they are so so neat!

Maggie R said...

Beautiful treasure Tammy....
Just got home from the quilting retreat... wow . a great weekend but it tired me out!!!
but HEY>>>>>
pop over to my blog I have a surprise for you ;-}
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Tammy, What a LOVELY gift you received. The FOD is truly very pretty. Happy Winter, our first snow has fallen. VBG The house roofs and car tops are white, but it all melted on the groud. But it is OH sooo COLD. Winter has begun in Michigan. Hugs Judy

Pursuing Art... said...

OMG...PURPLE here! You are so sweet and I'm so glad that you liked the fob. They are fun and FAST to do, which is a real treat for me!

Hugs to you...~Lisa ;-)