Saturday, December 8, 2007

garden of grandkids for birdhouse


here's the begining of one side of the bird house for my mom~i took some pic's of my son and nieces and nephews when they were much younger and shrunk their heads and made them into flowers!! heheeeeee!!!
ohhhh they are going to kill me~but my mom will love it! i still have to add other elements and shading to the stems- to harsh for what i want~i don't know if i am going to put the words 'my garden' or 'weeds' yet~lol a bit sinister feeling today:)
i can;t seem to get the right focus going on the camera lately~hmm more techincal stuff to figure out-bleck......its a little clearer if you double click...

6 comments:

Sherry said...

What a wonderful idea!!!!! You're so cleverly creative!

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi sherry
lets just say the kids aren't going to be pleased!! oh well mom will they are all real goofy pics' of them when they were babe's
love it:D

Maggie R said...

I LOVE it Tammy...so willl your Mom.
You creative kid you!!!
((((hugs))))
Maggie

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi miss maggie
i am having such a good time making this b.house-i have some clip art saved on the puter and for somereason my printer just won't go....dang and i need them!!
x's&0's

Mary S said...

I love this Tammy!.. you are such a talent! Mums going to be over the moon with it.

Anonymous said...

I think this is just a adorable idea.... may have to borrow it for my grandkids... thanks...