Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my neighbor has been at it again...


my neighbor who is a whiz with baking cakes and making whimsy gifted me with this wonderful chocolate house!! its about 8inches high -snow on the roof~candles in the windows~lights~trees and a snowman there is even a tuft of smoke coming from the chimney -candy canes lining the walkway~all done by hand and all etable!! its going to moms for christmas eve~ let my nieces and nephews have at it~let them all have one giant sugar rush combined with the excitement of waiting for santa~ yes one devious aunt!!too pretty to eat tho isn't it~








2 comments:

Cindy said...

ok, you can't POSSIBLY eat that whole thing yourself so I'll be right up! :-)

Pursuing Art... said...

Wow...how cool is that! So much detail, it's great!!! Too pretty to eat...I don't know that I could! That was sure thoughtful of her Tammy!

Oh...you devious aunt!!! LOL!!! Will you be there too??? You may want to wait until you are ready to walk out the door!!! ~SMILING~ ;-)